Alberta Health Notices
Board Meeting Minutes
Please follow this link for the most up-to-date Board Meeting Minutes. https://webdocs.cssd.ab.ca/BoardOfTrustees/Highlights/Pages/default.aspx
HPV and Human Sexuality Curriculum
We recognize parents as being the primary educators of their children. Our school and district strives to support parents in this key role by providing the information necessary to help make decisions for your child regarding important issues.
Please visit Calgary Catholic School District / Parents / Parent Support for information and resources on topics such as diverse learning needs, HPV vaccine and human sexuality curriculum.
A parent of a student has the responsibility
- (a)to take an active role in the student’s educational success, including assisting the student in complying with section 12,
- (b)to ensure the parent’s conduct contributes to a welcoming, caring, respectful and safe learning environment,
- (c)to co-operate and collaborate with school staff to support the delivery of specialized supports and services to the student,
- (d)to encourage, foster and advance collaborative, positive and respectful relationships with teachers, principals, other school staff and professionals providing supports and services in the school, and
- (e)to engage in the student’s school community.
School Act – Section 16.2